1. How do I book a unit?
You can book by telephoning 01935 413297 9am-9pm Mon-Sun or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What notice do I need to give for a booking?
To receive the unit of your choice it is best to give as much notice as possible.
3. What does the price include?
The price includes delivery, set-up and collection.
4. How long can I have the unit for?
The price remains the same at a daily rate.
5. Is there a deposit required?
There is generally a 25% non-refundable deposit required on orders over £300-00.
6. What if I need to cancel?
No problem, just give us a call. However we would appreciate as much notice as possible.
7. How much does the unit cost to run?
An average unit costs approximately between 50p to £1-00 for a days use.
8. Do I need to keep the unit plugged in?
Yes, while the unit is in use it needs to be switched on to keep it inflated.
9. How long does it take to set-up and inflate?
An average unit takes approximately 10-15 mins to set-up and about the same to pack away.
10. Can I rely on you?
Yes, we have an excellent reputation amongst our customers, for an efficient, reliable service. We won't let you down.